Upper in water-resistant leather, collar and Flex Point in fabric and 3D protective TPU toe cap.
The new fast lacing system uses bi-component parts in lightweight steel and plastic. The fastening is divided into two sections. The lower part with eyelets in lightweight steel and plastic that allow the laces to pass through smoothly and adjust the tension and fit in a single movement. The upper section has a lace lock that divides the fastening tension areas and hooks to consistently and progressively wrap the foot and ankle, for a comfortable fit without restraint.
GORE-TEX Performance Comfort membrane for maximum weather protection.
The SALIX Trek sole with midsole in dual-density PU for low weight and high levels of cushioning. Vibram® XS Trek rubber outsole.
GORE-TEX Extended Comfort membrane for durable weather protection.
1. BOTTOM VIEW for maximum stability, cushioningand durability
2. BI-DENSITY PU MIDSOLE medium density PU for support and stability
3. BI-DENSITY PU MIDSOLE low density PU for foot control, Shock-Absorbing and lightness
4. OUTSOLE VIBRAM® exclusive design by SCARPA XS Trek rubber compound for flexibility and traction on slippery terrain
5. LATERAL OUTSOLE VOLUME for protection and forefoot containment
6. DESIGN with grooves for cushioning
7. OUTSOLE DESIGN Propulsion area Breaking area Maximum grip area Stability area
14 days for free return
Within a period of 2-3 workdays in germany.
SCARPA Quality Warranty
All our products are covered by warranty of 2 years